Autumn examination session 2021/2022 (September 2022) Written part Date: 02.09.2022 (Friday) Time: 09:00…
Author: SJO PW
Autumn examination session 2021/2022 (September 2022)
The written part will be held on site.
Date: 02.09.2022 (Friday)
Time: 09:00 a.m. (duration – 135 min.)
Registration for the written part
Registration will be open on USOSweb from 11.07.2022 till 12.08.2022.
Student’s section -> Registrations -> Registrations for courses
- Students who passed the written part in the previous semesters but still have to take the oral part, need to register in USOSweb in the group no. 3 (just oral part) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enrolment.
- Students owning a certificate confirming them being dyslectic or having any other health issues, are asked to send a scan of said certificate to email@example.com.
The results of the written part of the Online C1 Academic Exam will be available on USOSweb on September 6, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
The oral part will be held online on MS Teams.
The oral part of the C1 Academic Exam can be passed in one of the following ways:
- Students who have passed the written part, completed 60 hours of English classes prior to the exam and received grades of 4.5 or 5.0 may be exempted from the oral part of the exam. Their oral exam exemption will be done automatically, provided they completed their 60 hours in the summer semester 2021/2022 and their grade is in USOSweb.
Their points will be calculated automatically, as follows (out of 20 points):
4,5 – 14 points,
5,0 – 16 points.
Please check your personal USOSweb account to see your oral exam result. If it is not visible there (because e.g. you completed 60 hours earlier than the summer semester 2021/2022), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Taking the oral part of the C1 Academic Exam in a traditional way or online form.
Only students who want to take the oral part in the current session register for the oral exam.
Registration for the oral part
Registration will be open on USOSweb from 07.09.2022, 10:00 am till 08.09.2022, 11:59 pm.
Student’s section -> Registrations -> Registrations for exams
- 12.09.2022 between 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 13.09.2022 between 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Information on the conditions that must be met to be admitted to the conditional exam available on the website Conditional exam.
Enrolment via email: email@example.com.
Deadline for enrolment: 13.09.2022, 2:00 p.m.
Conditional exam will be held on 14.09.2022 between 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.