The Foundation Year is offered to 1 type of candidates:
- Candidates for undergraduate programmes at Warsaw University of Technology (WUT) who have started their application procedures to the University, uploaded required documents and took placement tests in Mathematics and English language, but at the moment their qualifications in the above subjects do not allow them to directly begin B.Sc. studies at WUT.
These candidates must first start their online application at www.students.pw.edu.pl , upload the required documents and take placement tests in Mathematics and English language. Those applicants who do not obtain the required number of points in the placement tests, will be offered participation in the Foundation Year.
Those candidates who decide to study at the Foundation Year, must next fill in the enrolment card, sign the participation agreement, provide the required English certificate and make the payment of the tuition fee for the whole year of studies. The scans of the above-mentioned documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The agreement to sign will be sent by the University. After sending back the signed agreement and making the payment of the tuition fee, the candidates will receive a formal visa letter, which will include information that they will be studying at the Foundation Year at Warsaw University of Technology and will begin regular studies at the chosen WUT Faculty in the following academic year, on condition that they pass all compulsory subjects of the Foundation Year and receive a Certificate of Completion prior to the beginning of studies.
These candidates must send the scans of the following documents to email@example.com
- Foundation Year enrolment card
- Agreement on participation in Foundation Year
- English certificate (check the list here)
- Proof/confirmation of tuition fee payment
- Conditional Acceptance Letter issued by one of the Faculty of Warsaw University of Technology (how to get it – check the website: http://www.students.pw.edu.pl)
After sending back the signed agreement and making the payment of the tuition fee, the candidates will receive a formal visa letter, which will include information that they will be studying at the Foundation Year Programme at Warsaw University of Technology and those who are candidates for regular studies in the academic year 2020/2021 will be granted accommodation in the University’s dormitory for the period of the programme duration.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMMITING APPLICATION DOCUMENTS IS: to be updated in April 2022