B2 EXAM JUNE 2019 – detailed information important dates info
Information on examination content
The examination tests the following language skills:
1. listening comprehension – monologues, lectures, dialogues and discussion based on current events, social and popular science matters;
2. reading – newspaper / magazine articles, reports, scientific and literary articles;
3. writing – formal / informal letters, compositions or reports;
4. grammar – upper-intermediate level;
5. speaking – interests, hobbies, studies or job related issues, politics, etc.
Outline of the examination
1. Written part (120 minutes):
listening / reading / grammar and lexical structures / writing.
2. Oral part (15 minutes): warm-up questions asked by the examiner, a conversation between candidates on students’ interests, hobbies and current events, etc.